Monday, April 27, 2015

Monday Cables || Walk in the Woods

Hello again and happy Monday, everyone!

Let's see...last week I gave an update about all the projects I was working on. Well, not much has changed there. I am closer to finishing the filet crochet. Just some ends to weave in and blocking.  


I was going to resize a dress today but it's been sitting underneath some other fabric in a bag so it's all wrinkled now. I'll have to wash it Friday and work on it next Monday. 


I don't have any sort of crafty photos this week but I did go on a hike on Saturday and brought my camera along. I've been trying to use it a little more often so I can actually be pretty familiar with all the different things it's capable of. I've actually been relearning/teaching myself Photoshop recently. Which is another reason to tote my camera around.

 Here are a few pictures from the hike. It was a gorgeous day!

Playing with camera angles on a footbridge.

The brook. All the plants are turning green again!

An old road that lead to some farm houses in the late 1800s

Attempting to used the rule of thirds.

Tree roots, distance, thirds...

Trout lily in front of many trout lily leaves.
-- The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good. Genesis 1:12--

4 comments:

  1. Great photos! It's so much fun playing around with a camera!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christine! I'm still trying to bring it along with me and actually use it much more when I'm doing fun things!

      Delete
  2. This looks like a beautiful walk! :) I enjoyed seeing your photos. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Paige! I went for another walk today and it's amazing how much greener all the plants and trees are in just over a week!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment! If you like what you've read so far, don't forget to follow and share this page with your friends!!