Sunday, May 31, 2015

Catching Up

Hello all! I know my posting has been a little random lately. I'm making two more stockings and working every spare moment on them. I just wanted to check in and let you all know a few things.

1. My posting days will probably remain a little random, but if you see a post from me in your blog feed I hope you read it and enjoy it.

2. I did record a song that was meant for last Wednesday's post. I'm not totally sure it IS what I'm going to post though. But...soon. Argh! Bear with me here. Haha, It's not nervousness this time, just not the best quality recording and a couple other glitches so I may record it again.

3. There are June series posts in the works. Currently in the idea stage still but I'm pretty excited about it!!

4. To those of you whose blogs I'm subscribed to, I have been reading your blog posts!! Keep up the great posts because they're nice to read when I can put my knitting aside for a few minutes!

5. I'm still updating my Facebook page and Instagram pretty regularly! I'll try to share some of those posts here on days when I know I won't be able to write a blog post.
--In fact, here's a picture of stocking 1 of 3 but without it's loop to hang from and my niece's name. I really like this pattern so hopefully I get faster at it with each stocking!


Thanks so much for reading!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jill I love the stocking you made. Hope you have a nice Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Julie!! I'm so glad you stopped by. Sorry it's taken me a while to reply! Hope your weekend was lovely! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment! If you like what you've read so far, don't forget to follow and share this page with your friends!!