2. I lose my slippers quite often which is frustrating since 99% of the time when I am in the house they are on my feet. I just step out of them to get the mail or something and then I can't find them anywhere.
3. My best friend and I recycle one birthday card. It's only happened for one consecutive year so far, but we plan on making this happen for many years to come. Although I missed her birthday this year, but she'll still get the card, just a few months late. Good friend, eh?
4. I just learned how to ski this year and I love it even though I get super anxious while getting ready to go every time.
5. I have a weakness for waltzes. Especially Richard Rodgers waltzes.
6. I watch more youtube beauty vlogs than crafting vlogs.
7. I prefer the term seamstress to sewer....I mean seriously, that says SEWER. I don't care what you call the guys in this profession. I'm just talking about my own preference right now.
8. I really like weird foods. I have eaten and enjoyed; liver, sardines, octopus, frog legs, crickets, mealworms, ants. On my list to try someday are tongue and escargot.
9. Being nauseous doesn't really bother me *knock on wood* but not being able to breathe through my nose makes me gag.
10. Whenever I get ice cream I almost always get a small chocolate soft serve in a cup. Very, very rarely will I try a new flavor.
11. I like to make lists. Shopping lists, to do lists, this list, packing lists, etc.
12. I try not to spend more than $10 on any articles of clothing, excluding jeans and shoes...I give myself a little leeway there.
13. I learned to knit before I learned to crochet.
14. I like the look of knit, but I like the speed of crocheting better.
15. I never had my own teddy bear until I sewed one for myself in Home Ec. class in 7th grade.
16. My right foot is about half a shoe size larger than my left.
17. I can touch my nose with my tongue.
18. I am obsessed with eating Snyder's of Hanover Hot Buffalo Wing Pretzel Bits with a stick of string cheese.
19. My husband and I have taught ourselves several duets from classic musicals.
20. In my baby book my mother wrote that my favorite song was Do, Re, Mi and my favorite game to play was Maria.
Hope you all enjoyed these random facts! Do we have any similarities?
Project-wise, I'm working on this Christmas stocking. So far it's going well. I haven't finished my cross stitch yet. In fact I'm going to have to rip out some stitch and back track. I was working on one of the last parts and realized that most of the top line letters were out of line. So I'll take a break from that for now and get back to it one the stocking is finished.
Have you ever made a mistake on a project and had to put it aside for a bit until you go back and fix it
God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them.