Tuesday, August 25, 2015

We Now Resume Our Regularly Scheduled Knitting.

A friend of mine has an Instagram account where she shares Bible verses and other quotes written in beautiful penmanship. I had a bag of shells that I wasn't totally sure what to do with and so today I took out shells and sharpies and googled verses about the sea and this is just under half the shells.



Yesterday was spent organizing the room and there are now no longer any boxes on the floor full of things I brought with me when I got married. That unpacking only took about 10 months!

And now, for the week, I'll resume my regularly scheduled knitting.

1 comment:

  1. That is a such a neat idea! I may 'borrow' the idea to write verses on shells or a little stone for the kids to keep in their backpacks when they start school!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment! If you like what you've read so far, don't forget to follow and share this page with your friends!!